We are committed to keeping our patients healthy and continue to monitor the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation daily. The safety of our patients and staff has always been, and will always be, our number one priority.
Even before this outbreak it has been our practice to wipe down all surfaces and equipment between patients and clean our office and sanitize our tools regularly. Now, we are adding the following changes to our clinic sanitation plan:
– Per company policy, masks are REQUIRED upon entry – we have disposable masks available if you do not have one.
– If you choose not to wear a face covering, we are still offering Curbside Service for you from the safety of your own vehicle.
– Rearranging our office so that social distancing can be maintained throughout your visit.
– Added signage and markers to keep you informed and safe.
– We schedule our appointments to limit the number of patients in the facility at any given time.
– We have removed unnecessary objects and paper products.
– We have Personal Protective Equipment for our staff to keep you and our team safe.
– We utilize curb side services and virtual connections are available when booking an appointment.
We are following local, national and international authorities to stay informed of all applicable guidelines. These authorities include various local governments, the United States Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization. We encourage everyone to take a few simple steps to better avoid the spread of this virus, including:
– Handle your own hearing aids and avoid others touching them as much as possible.
– Sanitize your hearing aids regularly.
– Wash your hands regularly with soap and warm water.
– Avoid unnecessary contact with others.
– Practice social distancing.
– Avoid touching your face, eyes and mouth.
– Cleaning all common surfaces including your phone/tablet regularly.
We are proud to serve you and the entire community with better hearing and look forward to continuing the work of helping to connect you to those you love. There has never been a more important time to be able to hear and connect to those around you.
If you would like to schedule an in-person or virtual appointment, please visit our contact page or call the Long Island or Manhattan location that is closest to you.
Upper East Side: 212-433-2723 | Port Washington: 516-588-6471 | New Hyde Park: 516-588-6742 | East Meadow: 516-260-5950